Given that as a child Robin had asthma and allergies, she developed a deep understanding of the challenges facing people with respiratory issues. Air quality in the house can trigger allergies and aggravate respiratory illnesses. Here are some ideas shared by the Author and Interior Designer !
Steps To Improve the Air Quality In Your House and Home Cleaning Naturally
1. HEPA Filter. Turn the air cleaner on a high fan setting. These filters reduce particulate concentration by up to 85%,
2. Decrease indoor air pollution. Limit use of candles, fireplaces, chemicals and gas ranges while working on cleaning the air.
3. Vacuum carefully. Using a standard vacuum can spread dust and particulates back into the air. Use a HEPA vacuum after using a special HEPA filter vacuum for ash and soot and pet hair cleanup.
3. Masks. Use a N95 respirator mask or use a mask that has a particulate filter.
4. Cover Yourself. Wear gloves, long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and shoes and socks to protect your skin from dust/soot/ash. Wear goggles to protect your eyes if you are near the wild fire zones.
5. Clean with non-toxic solution in a pail with reusable cloths of water, vinegar/bleach/lemon and refresh solution frequently.
Protect Your Health. And make sure to use masks and gloves that will protect you from particulates being stirred up during cleanup.
Consider rebuilding with eco-friendly and sustainable options. Robin’s positive thinking emphasizes living experiences that are forward-thinking and can help improve the quality of a person’s day-to-day life. Her focus is on hypoallergenic and wellness lifestyles. She is an Ambassador to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America and is on the Board of the Sustainable Furnishing Council.
Robin’s 4 principles of interior design
Nontoxic “eco-friendly” can be beautiful.
Further details @ https://robinwilsonhome.com/
Wow! This article just blew my mind. Such an amazing read.Thank you for the value offered here.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Good Post. All the points are well written. Worth Reading.Thank you so much for bringing this valuable information up.All the best.