April Break is around the corner! We know things feel a little different this year, but it’s important we continue to follow all health and safety measures in place while keeping to our household for the safety of the entire community.
From April 12-16, there’s a number of indoor family-friendly activities to enjoy with your household and sharing ways to safely enjoy the outdoors.
Stay active and creative
- Fun Camp is back for children 4.5 to 10 years old
- Camps will be offered at seven community centres: children can enjoy a variety of activities including arts and crafts, active games and outdoor play
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Spots are limited, so be sure to register early
- Spring Break Virtual Arts – free live instructional arts and dance classes running daily throughout the week online using household materials and tools
- Go for a walk with your household by discovering a new City trail or park
Feed your mind and *virtually* explore everything the library has to offer
- Sign up for a free virtual program – from online escape rooms to family storytime and trivia, there’s plenty to enjoy for all ages
- Download free apps to access ebooks and audiobooks or stream movies on your device
- Take part in one of the library’s book clubs for teens or adults
- Explore a new virtual library program – registration required for some programs
To view the rest of what Library has to offer, visit mississaugalibrary.ca
However, you decide to celebrate this spring break, enjoy some new experiences with your household while making some happy family memories. Remember: less contact = less spread. Stay safe, everyone!